I’m excited to share that one of my paintings was included in Nick Wilton’s, 1st annual Art2Life Academy online exhibition. It was a wonderful opportunity, as it was juried by Donna Seager of Seager Gray Gallery in Marin, California.
This year I took Nicholas Wilton’s Art2Life 12 week intensive Creative Visionary Program, which moved me (and my work), forward in so many ways! Including…
- setting up a a productive studio environment,
- optimizing a positive, playful, exploratory mindset
- how to trouble shoot after getting stuck
- learning to utilize the power of Value, Design + Color to make stronger work
- the opportunity to engage with an artistic community from around the world
- along with a multitude of other resources and tips for artists!!
To view the online exhibit, click here.